Friday, November 26, 2010

Oh really?!



I must say
I believe that
Western medicine
is here
to
help
Naturopathic medicine.
and

Vice Versa!!!!!!
If you feel you
need a
anti-biotic
DO IT!
But along with that
take
Garlic!
Drink LOTS of WATER!
and take some herbs to
help the anti-biotic

do its thang!

I am grateful
for the
Anti-Seizure Medications
that Zella was on.
They made the seizures stop!
They gave me time to find what
I
needed.
click on this
guy!

The herbs
with the
medications
I think just helped
each other
work
stronger!
If you are
taking
herbs
have
FAITH
in them!
If you have any
doubt
that they will not work
they most likely
will not.
Also
be CONSISTENT!
If you feel that cold a comin'
start taking that
garlic
several times a day!
and don't stop for
several days!


but
more importantly
you must

BELIEVE!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Well said chickaty!! Well said! Your my hero! I loved the garlic man shout out! woot woot!

    ReplyDelete