Sunday, November 21, 2010

On with it!!!



Did I mention that Zella was fully breastfed too?
Great eater!
Vaccines you ask!
She Is partially vaccinated.
We did it the slow way and paused after the seizures for a moment.
People always tell me that they think that her seizures were caused from them...
I don't believe so.
(I don't like to talk about vaccines too much...It is a very personal matter and I think it should be very well thought over with you your significant other(if there is one) and your health care provider AND be prayerful about it! Then listen to your gut!)

~*Story #3*~
After the whole experience with being in
the hospital for a month of our lives
It made me think...
Are these my only options?
I was grateful from all the help from the nurses
and the time that the Doctors gave to us to figure out
After praying diligently
I did some looking online and found
a school.
of natural healing.
After such a long time of pokes and unanswered questions
we needed healing.
I first took Zella too a health care practitioner
An amazing lady guided by the spirit and amazing with healing with His Light!
She helps with generational healing.
She has helped Zack heal.
She helped Zella heal.
Cori put it that one of Zella's Grandmothers's
a few generations past
had gone though some really spiritual experience
passing through generation to generation
when it came to Zella
her little body couldn't handle it anymore
and caused the seizures.
Makes complete sense!
I then started taking the herbal courses
They were eye opening.
Sometimes overwhelming.
None of us are perfect.
We can't eat perfect
but we sure can try.
I believe we are what we eat.
If there is a sickness going on in the body
Where do you start?
What is in your diet?
then
How are your bowel movements? (fun I know but one of the best places to start and get a problem solved!!!! SERIOUSLY!)
So with Zella
She was only on breast milk.(I was eating pretty healthy!)
Bowels pretty decent
Let's give her some things to help
heal the nervous system!
(With these I was always in touch with our neurologist and I was always very prayerful about them. If I did not get a strong GOOD feeling about something I would never try just anything on myself OR my children!!)
I first came across
the tincture
tincture,

How do you use this?
Well it's easy!
This tincture can be taken
orally
or
externally
Since the problem is in the nerves
how do we get there the fastest?
The ear!
So every night or depending on how severe you can do it through out the day. But always at night.
for Zella it was 3 -5 drops in the ear every night followed by a cotton ball to help it recirculate.
This was almost too easy of a fix!
I didn't question it
Not even for a second!
The herbs were put on this earth for a reason
and now that I knew which ones were to help cure that part of the body it only rang true to me that this would work!
I forgot to mention Zella was a horrible sleeper
Every night she would always wake up screaming/crying!
not just once
but
twice
3x's
and sometimes more.
That same night I gave her
those drops she didn't
wake up
screaming in the night!
it only got better!
The next thing I found was
This one is great for healing the base of the neck
Anything to do with the
spinal cord
helps rebuild any nerves that are
frayed
or need repair.
Perfect!
Seizures are the nerves
miss-firing!
Sounds right on to me!
Zella started taking 7 drops
in milk
2x's a day!
She not only slept better
She just seemed happier!
~Fast forward to a year later~
Now with talking to our
pediatrician
Zella was now seizure free for a
Year!
YAY!!!!!!
it was time to wean her off the
trileptal!
We never had to increase the dosage
I knew this would be great for her!
she was only taking 1 ML....
a very tiny amount!
so every week we would go down
.2
it was over before we knew it!
She did great and has been seizure
free
for
3 1/2 YEARs!!!!!
YAY!!!!
I continued to give her the herbs until she was
2.
and
every once and a while
I'll still give them to her
just to be safe.

SIDE NOTE
The Ear and Nerve that you put in the ear
it is GREAT for the ears!
My kids have never had ear infections
EVER
I give all the credit to the
Ear and Nerver Tincture!!!!!!!
I even give it to Zack when he has
itchy ears
ear pain
and
even HEADACHES!!! (I'll talk about that later)
Amazing stuff!




HAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. sweet post dude! I'm lovin' all your pics. Some are so dang funny and others are just really meaningful and neat. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY WORD! Christine. I love you. I love your passion for your family and for learning the things that will keep you happiest/healthiest!! I am so excited to read more.

    ReplyDelete