Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This has been on my mind for a while now.....

So I'm into Natural Healing right?
But here is the thing...
I've been working with people
that don't want to vaccinate
and think they are into
Natural Health
being "Green"
and
Organic.
But here is the
PROBLEM
They don't do anything to
help their
Immune system, OR
do anything when they(including children) are Sick
This is why I am here
I want to inform people
if you are not to vaccinate
you NEED to do something
to help you and your children
to be the healthiest they can
BE!

ALSO!!!!!
If you do vaccinate you are
NOT out of the dark.
Your kids still can get sick.
You can still get
virus',
parasites,
diseases,
bad bacterias,
and other health ailing things.
You also need to help
maintain your health.

Did you know that even though
you are healthy
you can STILL
get sick?
I sure do.
I have been sick with a
sore throat
and dry cough
for almost a week.

I have felt very
strongly (especially lately)
that I need to share
What I do at home with a
small income to stay well.
I work in supplements in a health food store...
you would think I would know
how to get rid of this YUCKINESS!
Well when it comes down do it
BUDGET
has everything to do with it.
I know lots of things to do to help me
but I can't afford most of them.
YES I have health insurance.
BUT I use what I know until I feel
I need a something that I cannot get.
or otherwise known as a second opinion.
Lets all work together!
Lets use the things we have
on our counter and in our grocery stores
to be well and if that by chance does not work
go get a second opinion
maybe with the help of western medicine along with
HERBS and supplements
we can become stronger.

SO what am I doing to become
well again?
Onions and Garlic are two of
my favorite things EVER!
Onions are about .50 to $1 a pound.
Garlic is about the same price for a whole clove.
Pretty cheap if you ask me!
so I bought 2 onions and a clove of garlic.
Total being a whopping $1.50!!!!
Another thing that I use for the
respiratory system is honey
I have that on hand and in my storage
at ALL TIMES!
price on that can very greatly
from a few dollars UP.
The best kind to get is
RAW non-pasteurized Honey.
Honey is great at healing bacteria infections
in the respiratory system.
Also another thing to get and keep on hand is
Olive Oil!
Maybe $5-20 for a good size and quality
it lasts forever!

SO I get home dice half a onion
place into a double boiler....
or I take a smaller pot with water in it
then put my stainless steal bowl on top of the bowl.
With the onions in the bowl
I then cover the onions with honey.
Make sure the onions are pretty well covered.
(It always varies how much honey I use but AVG about 1/4C.)
Let the water come to a boil
Then place the bowl over the boiling water
Steep for at least 45 min. to 1 hour!
When done
sift out the onions
Let cool
Then take a spoonful every hour for sever cases
or as needed!

Onto the Garlic.
because I know my body is fighting
a infection garlic is one of my favorite
natural antibiotics!
For me being a adult I can tolerate pretty much anything.
but when it comes to kids...not so much.
I take about 4-5 of the largest
cloves and chop them...
not too small your going to sift them out later
Place them in a glass or stainless steal bowl.
Cover the garlic completely with the olive oil
could even go 1/2in above them.
Cover nicely with a lid of some sort.
Let them soak in the oil for 3 DAYS
After the 3 days sift out the
garlic
and you have garlic OIL!
This stuff is great for kids!
Give them a dropper full every hour to as needed!
Also great for the Ears!
At night
Drop 3 drops into each ear
followed by a cotton ball.
will help with any ear issues or infections!
make sure you sanitize the containers
that you store these in
and the shelf life is 2 months ISH! in the fridge to store
unless you use them in a few days
I keep in on the counter
for longer its in the fridge
Always smell and lightly taste to see if
it has gone bad!
It does happen!

For instant relief.....
Eat the Garlic cloves like they are your
BEST friend!
Chew them up if you can or just
chop them into pill size and SWALLOW!
Drink lots of water!
Eat about 5-10 A DAY!!!
For at least 3 or plus days!

At night for a cough continue the Onion and Honey Syrup
But you can sure use that other half
of the onion!
Turn on your oven to 225 degrees
Chop into slices
cook for 20 minutes
until the onions are rubbery.
Place a small amount of
olive oil on the chest
then place the luke warm onions on top.
place a clean 100% white cotton towel
to cover.
I can never find my ace bandage to wrap around
so I use my trusty SCARVES!!!!!!
Wrap around nice and snug
Say good night and the onions will
naturally pull the mucus out of the lungs
Repeat as needed for several nights!!!


One last thing....
take a multi vitamin.....
AND YOUR KIDS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you know what source your
vitamins are coming from????
I would look into it!
Try to find a food based vitamin
they are not that much more
and they are worth it in the end!


Take care of your self!
Drink lots of good water
You should be drinking 1/2 your body weight in ounces!
and if your sick 3/4 of your body weight in ounces!
Avg person weighs 150LBS
1/2 of 150 is 75
so that person on a daily basis should be drinking
75 OZ of water!
and if they are sick
~100 OZ!
Water is a great healer!





1 comment:

  1. I will definitely be bookmarking this for future use!!!

    ReplyDelete